- A claim that your lawyer has determined has a good chance of success.
- Even After the Event insurance policy is in place, you will still need to agree the terms of your No Win No Fee agreement with your lawyer. A lawyer can and may agree to defer the payment of all of his costs until the after the end of the case or he may agree to defer only part of his costs. This needs to be clarified with your lawyer before any work commences.
No Win No Fee explained
Call now by calling 087 550 8099 no obligation and it will not cost you anything for information on No Win No Fee agreements.
- The correct name for a “No Win, No Fee” agreement or a “No Win No Foal” agreement is a Conditional Fee Agreement (“CFA”). The term no win no fee is a clever marketing term.
- To find a lawyer who will provide you with a No Win No Fee, you will need to have a Personal Injury or Medical Negligence claim that has a “good” chance of success otherwise a lawyer will not take it on.
- You may want to consider taking out an After the Event insurance policy to cover payment of the other side’s costs should your claim not succeed.
Do you have a claim? Please call on: 087 550 8099
Pick up the phone and call us now on 087 550 8099 to talk to us about your claim or fill in the contact form and send it to us to receive a free no obligation call back at a time of your choice.